Getting closer

Actually the thing that is holding me up right now is getting the web site up. I have found Dreamweaver to be a bit too general. Its harder to get things done quickly, I always seem to get extra tags when I didn’t want them and its not so quick to just get general pages up and make sure everything looks uniform. I want some sort of mix between using markdown or maybe one of the XML editors and some powerful XSLT to transform things fast enough. In the end though I think I am going to just go with RapidWeaver to get things going in a fast way. I have been frustrated with a few of the things I can’t change easily. Like I want to be able to add a table in the stacks plugin to rapid weaver but I can’t seem to nicely set a fixed pixel width on my table elements…

Leave a Comment